Market Research Resources
From Stephanie McReynolds
Stephanie McReynolds, business, management, and entrepreneurship librarian at Syracuse University Libraries, provides guidance on how discover market research reports and survey data by browsing and using keyword searches in market research databases.
Since this video covers a lot of material, it has been subdivided into shorter chapters, which can be reached by using the chapter navigation feature in the upper left corner of the video player. An outline of the video chapters is also listed below, for your convenience.
- Introduction: Intro and overview of Market Research resources. (37 seconds)
- MarketResearch.com Academic for Market Research: How to browse Topics and use keyword searches to find demographic and market research reports in MarketResearch.com Academic. (3 minutes 5 seconds)
- eMarketer for Market Research: How to browse Topics and use keyword searches to find market research reports, survey results, and statistics in eMarketer. (1 minute 10 seconds)
- Mintel Reports for Market Research: How to use keyword searches, browse reports by Category, and use the List View to find recently published and upcoming market research reports in Mintel Reports. (7 minutes 24 seconds)
- Richard K. Miller and Associates for Market Research: How to browse and search in Richard K. Miller and Associates Reports for market research statistics and additional sources of market research data. (1 minute 33 seconds)
- Business Insights: Essentials for Market Research: How to find Market Share Reports in Business Insights: Essentials. (1 minute 5 seconds)
- SimplyAnalytics and Simmons Insights Overview (No Search Demo): Overview of SimplyAnalytics and Simmons Insights databases for survey data. (42 seconds)
- Statista for Market Research: How to browse and do keyword searches to find market research reports, statistics, survey results, industry reports, and data in Statista. (2 minutes 34 seconds)